The 3M 8210 particulate disposable respirator features welded straps for use in industries that must comply with staple-free respirators, e.g. food manufacturing.
• Protection factor: 10 x Workplace Exposure Standard
• Packaging: 20 respirators / box, 8 boxes / case
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
- 8210 can also be used in certain applications against some bio-aerosols. such as, influenza virus
- Lightweight construction for added comfort that may increase wearer time
- Mould nose clip to the wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and for a better seal and fit
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- P2 rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists, smoke and fume
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012